About Wheeler Lakes
first lake was built in 1980 and is 4 1/2 acres.
- The second lake was built in 2004 and is about an acre.
- The third lake was built in 2005 and is also about an
- There are plans for a fourth lake in the coming years.
- Lakes stocked weekly with hatchery (farm raised) catfish.
- Flatheads and Blues over 20 pounds and bass are catch and release ONLY. Catch and release on flatheads, bass and big blues is mandatory. NO EXCEPTIONS. PICTURES ARE FREE!
- Bass are catch and
- Huge Carp to catch.
- Bluegill not stocked, but there are some to catch.
Our Live Bait
(available at the Baithouse):
- Fresh Chicken Liver
- Bait Shrimp
- Bass Minnows
- Special Buzz Livers
Admission & Camping:
- $20 per person (6 fish take home limit).
- $8 children 6-12 years old.
- Children under 6 years old, free.
- 12 hour fishing
- Tents are free with paid admission.
- Campfires allowed.
- Port-a-pot at lake, permanent
bathroom at baithouse.
- Family Friendly.
9661 W 100 N
Farmland, IN 47340
Map - Yahoo!